ASUS - Vivobook Pro 16" 120Hz OLED Laptop - Intel 13 Gen Core i9 with 16GB Memory $1499.99

Hot Deals
awaykraft
Articles: 0

ASUS - Vivobook Pro 16" 120Hz OLED Laptop - Intel 13 Gen Core i9 with 16GB Memory $1499.99

Post by awaykraft »

Store: Bestbuy
Category: Laptops-Notebooks

ASUS - Vivobook Pro 16" 120Hz OLED Laptop - Intel 13 Gen Core i9 with 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 GPU - 1TB SSD - Gray

Details:

Get the ultimate creative experience with ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X OLED. It features the 16-inch 16:10 aspect ratio display, the latest Intel Core HX55 desktop-level processor and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU — empowering maximum performance for any task, no matter how tough. This powerhouse is chilled by ASUS IceCool Pro thermal technology, with dual fans and four vents to keep it cool and quiet. It’s also loaded with superb connectivity, including dual Thunderbolt 4 ports and a standard SD card reader for easy file transfers. With an onboard MUX switch and multi-dimensional Dolby Atmos audio built right in, Vivobook Pro 16X also delivers maximum productivity and entertainment. Get ready to create!

Intel 13th Generation Core i9
Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Operating System
Family, friends, passions, music, creations, games – Windows 11 is the one place for it all. With a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient, it has what you need for whatever’s next.

16” OLED display with NanoEdge bezels
3200 x 2000 OLED 16:10 aspect ratio with 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, PANTONE Validated, TÜV Rheinland-certified

Intel Core i9-13980HX
Power through any game or project with an Intel Core i9-13980HX processor, featuring up to a 65W TDP and a hybrid architecture built from the ground up for Windows 11. 8 Performance cores (16 threads) and 16 efficiency cores.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 8GB GDDR6 Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 discrete graphic card Studio Ready for graphic designing that delivers the optimal visual experience

16GB of next generation DDR5 4800Mhz system memory
Boasting a 16GB capacity normally reserved for high-end workstations, blazing fast 4800MHz DDR5 memory allows the Vivobook to multitask with ease.

1TB Solid State Drive (PCIe Gen4)
Save files fast and store more data and games. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCIe SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.

Intuitive ASUS DialPad
Change brush size, saturation and more to streamline workflow. Function settings are customizable in ProArt Creator Hub.

ASUS IceCool Plus thermal
The ASUS IceCool Plus thermal technology in Vivobook Pro 16X uses dual fans that efficiently accelerate heat transfer.

For Efficient On-the-Go Life
Vivobook Pro 16 has a long-lasting 90 WHrs battery that keeps on going — just like your creativity.

Merchant Ratings & Reviews:

Merchant Ratings: 4.7
Number of Reviews: 23
Free Shipping

Price: $1,499.99  $1,999.99 ASUS - Vivobook Pro 16 120Hz OLED Laptop - Intel 13 Gen Core i9 with 16GB Memory $1499.99

Get This Deal

Order Summary Calculator (Including Sales Tax & Shipping)

Original Price($): Discount($): Current Price($): Shipping($): Zipcode: (Please Enter) Sales Tax (%): Total($):